The Des Moines Greystones consist of 26 single-family homes in Des Moines. The design is inspired by the unique Chicago Greystone architectural style, variations of which are ubiquitous throughout the City of Chicago. Each home has four bedrooms and two and half bathrooms, along with a large open kitchen and living room area.
The homes are rent to own homes, providing an incubation space for future homeowners. Applicants will be required to take home-ownership classes and do basic home maintenance in preparation for owning a home in the future. Each month, $50 from rent will be saved in an escrow account and will be available for the tenant if they choose to purchase a home immediately after tenancy at the Des Moines Greystones.
Available in Sherman Hill, Drake and King Irving Neighborhoods.
Income and other restrictions apply to each home, please call us for more details.
- Full Appliance Package Modern Black
- Washer-dryer units available in each home
- On-site Parking and Off-Street Parking
- Easy Freeway Access from most locations
- Professional Management
- Gardening/Yard Space Available
- Berber Carpeting
- Kitchen Islands
- Dishwashers/Garbage Disposals
- Energy Star Refrigerators and Ovens
- 9-Foot Ceilings
- 2-Car Garages in 9 Homes
- 8′ x 8′ Sheds in 17 Homes
- Central Geo-Thermal Air Conditioning
- Controlled Access Entries